ประเทศเอเซีย

Countries Asia


Download บทเรียนภาษาอังกฤษฟรี

pdf | text | mp3

1. Australia

ออสเตรเลีย


2. Bangladesh

บังคลาเทศ


3. Bhutan

ภูฏาน


4. Brunei

บรูไน


5. Cambodia

กัมพูชา


6. China

จีน


7. India

อินเดีย


8. Indonesia

อินโดนีเซีย


9. Japan

ญี่ปุ่น


10. Laos

ลาว


11. Malaysia

มาเลเซีย


12. Mongolia

มองโกเลีย


13. Myanmar

พม่า


14. Nepal

เนปาล


15. New Zealand

นิวซีแลนด์


16. North Korea

เกาหลีเหนือ


17. Singapore

สิงคโปร์


18. South Korea

เกาหลีใต้


19. Sri Lanka

ศรีลังกา


20. Taiwan

ไต้หวัน


21. Thailand

ไทย


22. Vietnam

เวียดนาม

แปลข่าวภาษาอังกฤษ

Japanese tobacco company sues Thai government...
Japan Tobacco has filed a lawsuit to block a plan by the Thai government to require graphic warnings on cigarette packages to cover 85% of the package space, leaving only 15% left for the brand name. The Japanese company said the measure...

เรียนคำศัพท์ สำนวน สแลง ภาษาอังกฤษ